Hand Book / Programme 2021
You should all have had your copy by now –
By both email and hard copy
So, obviously, it is time to tell you what is actually going to happen!
- No activity before 17th May
- Crane In for keel boats – Planned for ASAP after 17th May. TBA.
- Dinghy racing starts 18th May
- Keel boat racing starts 19th May
- Open Day / Push the Boat Out Sunday 13th June
Officer of the Day / Rescue duties: as per handbook.
Those “lucky” members who have dodged a session due to the late season start can expect a call / e-mail to fill in / assist.
The small print; Terms and conditions apply. It will be the responsibility of club members to ensure their compliance, and that of their party, with regulations in force.